Last updated October 2020
Welcome to our website. In accessing and using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The “Site” or “We” shall mean https://maisonchase.co.uk/ that is owned by Maison Chase Limited, a company incorporated in the UK (registration number 12376816) having its registered office at 41-A Mill Lane, West Hampstead, London, NW6 1NB. A reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to the user of this Site.
These Terms, including governing your obligations, access to and use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these terms, then you have no right to access our Site. If you are not over the age of 18 years, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian before using this website.
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site at any time. We may also modify these Terms so please refer to the “Last Updated Date” on the top of the page. By continuing to access or use the Site after we have posted a modification to these Terms, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions. If the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site.
2. Site Content and Ownership
Certain types of content are made available through the Site. Products and services offered for sale or advertised, and other information found on this website, may be the products, services and information of third parties. The website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United Kingdom and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, Maison Chase exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site and its services, including all associated intellectual property rights. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site and its Content.
• All content that you upload to our Site must be accurate and to comply with the applicable law. Your content shall not contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, discriminatory, unethical, immoral or inflammatory and shall not contain any material which does or could potentially infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
• In addition to all of our rights, we reserve the right to take down any content that you upload to our Site at any time without notice and without having to give a reason.
• If you choose to contact our members using the Site, your details (including your e-mail address, telephone number and the address of the property you are considering a valuation on) will be sent to the member that you are enquiring with. We do not accept any liability for any subsequent communications that you receive directly from that member.
• You may download material from this Site for the sole purpose of using this Site where we provide an option for you to do so. However, you must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, store, frame, pass-off or link to any material or information on or downloaded from this Site without our prior written consent.
• Maison Chase shall not be liable for any consequential financial loss or damage however caused as a result of system failure.
• In the event of strikes, Acts of God, War or any other cause of events, which prevent Maison Chase from carrying out this Site, Maison Chase shall not be liable for any losses or damages suffered by the User.
• The provision of Antivirus and Firewall software / hardware remains the responsibility of the User.
• Maison Chase will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of any Website or to your downloading of any material from Web or own media hardware.
• To gain access to certain details and services on our Site you will need to register. You must be at least 18 years of age to register. At our discretion, we may refuse your application for registration. If we accept your application for registration, you will be given access at the point of application.
• Each registration is for a single user only. You must not share your username and password with anyone or with multiple users on a network.
• You undertake that all information provided by you for the purposes of registering with us is accurate and complete.
• You take sole responsibility for the use of and for keeping confidential any password that may have been provided to you or chosen by you for usage on this Site. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of them or any other breach of security of this Site of which you become aware.
• We have the right to disable any account or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
4. Third Party Providers
This Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. We have no control over their individual content. We give no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
5. Limitation of liability
• We are not responsible for the loss of User data. The User is ultimately responsible for ensuring the appropriate backups are completed and that tapes are taken off site or otherwise secured appropriately.
• Our liability for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances shall exceed the aggregate price paid for the service up to the date in question.
• The User indemnifies Maison Chase in respect of:
a) direct damage to Maison Chase’s property which is established to be the result of negligence by the User or its servants or agents.
b) direct injury to or death of any of Maison Chase’s servants or agents resulting from the negligence of the User or its servants or agents.
c) in no event shall Maison Chase be liable for indirect or consequential damages
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Maison Chase, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party licensors, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and its Content, or your violation of these Terms.
7. Trademark Rights
The trademarks “Maison Chase” and accompanying logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Maison Chase Limited. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms and Conditions, by operation of law or otherwise, without Maison Chase prior written consent. Maison Chase may freely assign these Terms and Conditions.
9. Governing Law
The Terms and Conditions and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
10. Our details
Our business’s name is: Maison Chase Limited
Our business address is: 41A Mill Lane, West Hampstead, London NW6 1NB
Company registration is: No. 12376816
Our VAT registration is: No. 382 3608 89
Our contact email is: email@example.com